16 April 2018 | Next Level 10th Edition PharmAccess Leaders Forum Spring | London, UK
We are excited to announce that we will be hosting a Pre-Event Workshop on the 16th April at Next Level’s 10th Edition PharmAccess Leaders Forum Spring on “Market Access for High-Cost, breakthrough therapies”. Our commercial access experts will be showcasing opportunity assessments, managed entry agreements and integration of registry data and prospective real world evidence.
Market Access for High-Cost, breakthrough therapies Workshop
- Assessing opportunities: analysis of existing evidence and predictive modelling
- Enabling and negotiating access: creation of suitable managed entry agreements
- Monitoring performance in the real world: integration of registry data and prospective RWE
Each topic will be supported by a stimulus case study (‘adaptive licensing’ type of therapy), and ‘brainstormed’ with the audience in breakout groups. A scene setting framework, and recommendations will be provided by the facilitators.
Our workshop leaders:
- François Lucas, PhD, Principal Consultant
- Akshay Kumar, PhD, Principal Consultant
- Harsh Baid, MPhil, Consultant
Click here for more information about the event.